Metro Loading Services Inc. Des Plaines, IL. – Moving Service, Residential Movers, Commercial Movers, In-House Moving
- Make arrangements for children and pets on move day.
- Reserve a parking spot sufficient for the moving truck if you live in an apt.
- Move paint, liquor, and any other hazardous or flammable materials in a personal vehicle.
- Drain all fluids from lawn equipment and other power tools being moved prior to the crew’s arrival.
- Empty refrigerators and upright freezers.
- Have all electronics unplugged. Label cords and pack them away.
- All beds should be free of sheets and linens. We suggest the use of mattress bags.
- Have zip-lock bags and a sharpie handy for all furniture hardware.
- Designate a move facilitator who knows where the furniture and boxes should be placed to prevent items being moved twice.
- The crew should follow you from location to location.
- All big glass must be wrapped and packed properly.
- Pictures and wall hangings should be boxed in mirror boxes.
- If you have a flat screen tv and do not have the box for it, please let us know ahead and we can bring boxes.